When you employ a janitorial service there is a certain amount of trust you are giving to that company. Letting them into your building and allowing them access to certain areas can seem very risky. This is as it should be.
This is why taking extreme caution while finding the right company to handle the job is important. Vandalism, theft, and other safety risks are problems that a business owner can encounter after employing the wrong company. Luckily enough, there are pointers you can use while on your search.
Here are a few simple steps you can take while finding the janitorial service for your facility.
- Experience – Look at the background of the company you are interested in hiring. A company with an adequate amount of history is a huge must. A company with at least ten years’ of being in business is an easy way of knowing whether or not they’re serious! Anything less than that should be investigated further.
- Social Media Presence – Although this may seem like a minor reason to employ a company, it is actually the exact opposite. A company with a social media presence is always in direct communication with its customers. This shows that they have nothing to hide and are open to communicating with their customers on a constant basis.
- References /Testimonials – A professional company you can trust will have proof of the great services that they offer. If perspectives are given from a few companies…you are in business! If you still aren’t sure and need more proof, you can call the companies directly and ask them to elaborate more on their experiences with the company.
These three simple steps can ensure that you can begin business with a company that you can trust! At Pro Power Clean Inc., we pride ourselves in providing you with as much information as possible, before doing business with you. We are a BBB Accredited Business that has been providing clients with the help they need in running a spotless facility.
Questions to Ask A Potential Janitorial Service
Here are a few questions that you should ask potential janitorial services to see if they fit.
- Are your company and employees licensed and ensured? If so, by whom?
- Does your company guarantee its work? Is there a post cleaning inspection process?
- What are some of your other clients and can I have three references?
These questions will help you to sift through the number of services out there to find the right fit for you. Make sure to call up the references to ensure that previous clients were happy with the work and services provided. Armed with these questions, you should be able to schedule a Boise commercial cleaning company in no time.
It doesn’t matter if you own an office building, retail building, school, day care, or medical facility…at Pro Power Clean Inc. we can provide you with the best janitorial service available.
If you have any questions about the other services we offer contact us today to learn more! We are here to help.